Mornings can be rough…but chocolate can make them a little easier!
A plate of Double Chocolate Muffins for breakfast will easily turn you into a morning person.
I am not talking about just having one either…
I suppose you could, but why?!
All 5 come in under 400 calories.
Adding chocolate protein powder also helps give these guys a whopping 44 grams of protein!
Talk about a hearty breakfast!
I use MTS Nutrition Chocolate whey, but feel free to try other flavors. I bet Vanilla, Peanut Butter, or Cookies & Cream would be great too!
You can get all those flavors from TigerFitness. Use “KIM” so save 5% on all MTS products.
Another key ingredients is a good chocolate powder!
I get mine from Wild Foods. So good, I don’t even need to add sweetener!
All you taste is chocolate goodness!
5 muffins – 388 calories
4F 34C 44P
- 1 scoop MTS Nutrition Chocolate whey (30g)
- 1/4 cup oats ground to flour (20g)
- 3 T egg substitute (46g)
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt (113g)
- 1/8 cup unsweetened almond milk (40ml)
- 1 T chocolate powder (5g)
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 1 T chocolate chips (14g)
- sweetener if desired
- Mix all ingredients
- You can add chocolate chips to the batter or save to put on top
- Pour batter into muffin pan using liners or silicon baking cups
- Bake at 350 for 28-30 minutes
- Try using different flavors of protein powder
- Try baking as bars – adjust baking time accordingly